Corner Insulator - Super
The perfect corner solution
CORNER SCREW-IN INSULATOR
• For ropes and stranded or solid wires. • Extra-strong design, highly robust. • Galvanised, continuous 8 mm support for 100% stability. • Polyamide plastic for high tensile forces.
• There is practically no electrical conduction, firstly because of the highly insulated supports and secondly because of the special shape of the insulator, which prevents the conductor material from slipping onto the metal support.
Corner & Distance Insulator
INSULATOR (PKT 10)
• Secures the tape gently and reliably with carbon fibre electrically conductive rubber inlays (patented). • Alternating rubber pad structure prevents slipping. • Use as end or strain insulator, also excellent for corners. • Mounts easily and strains tapes without fatigue.
End Strain Insulator for Ropes & Twines
BLACK WHITE Colour
INSULATOR (PKT 25) INSULATOR (PKT 25)
• With fibreglass reinforcement. • Suitable as corner and strain insulator. • Important aid in fence construction.
End Strain Insulator - Polyamide for Steel Wire
LARGE EGG INSULATOR (PKT 10) Description
• With fibreglass reinforcement. • Suitable as corner and strain insulator in permanent fencing (plain wire). • Resists especially high strains.
441278 441343 1724 441277 44376 Ref No.
FEN00070 FEN00078 FEN00109 FEN00076 FEN00124
H/D INSULTUBE (60CM) INSULTUBE (12m ROLL) INSULTUBE (4”) WITH STAPLE (PK50) INSULTUBE WINGED 4” (PK 100) INSULTUBE (25m ROLL)
10/200 10/200 10/200 10/200
• Made from break-proof plastic.
Made with FlippingBook Digital Publishing Software