ELECTRIC FENCE WIRES & SWITCHES
Fencing Wire - Aluminium
• Excellent conductivity, 4 times higher than conventional steel wire. • Easy to handle during installation. • Low weight (by 2/3 less than steel wire).
Stranded Wire - Galvanised
• 7 strands, Ø 1.5 mm. • Very flexible, easy to install. • Multi-use e.g. for wildlife control.
• Resistance 0.15 ohms/m. • Breaking strength 150 kg.
Spinning Jenny Wire Dispenser Vario
• Trouble-free unrolling of permanent fencing wire. • Galvanised. • Also for horse wire.
Cut-Out Switch - Standard
Used for switching the electricity on and off independently from the fencer and for switching individual fence sections on and off. For installation on the wall or on the fence post.
MULTI ROTARY SWITCH Description
• Practical on/off and changeover switch for your fence system. • Ideal also for mains operated fence lines. • Switches two separate fence systems.
4 Settings: I - fence 1 only II - fence 2 only I+II - fence 1 + 2 O - Off
Made with FlippingBook Digital Publishing Software